Guess what time of year it is again? Yes, it’s time to take part in the 7th Annual 2012 Clawbies where you get to vote for your favorite Canadian law and legal related blogs.
Steve Matthews, Simon Fodden and Jordan Furlong will continue to do the judging this year and their blogs aren’t eligible to win (otherwise I’d definitely be including them!). Voting closes on Thursday, December 27th, 2012 so get voting!
Here are my nominations for the 7th Annual 2012 Clawbies:
- The Thoughtful Legal Management Blog by David J. Bilinsky continues to be one of my favorite Canadian legal blogs to read. I also love the way David starts each post with song lyrics. Always a great read.
- The Skunkworks Creative Group Inc. Blog by Skunkworks has become one of my favorite legal marketing blogs this year. Their content is always relevant, timely and consistent.
- Discover Canadian Lawyers by LawyerLocate.ca is a favorite Canadian blog of mine. Mark and Natalie do a great job sharing relevant information that both Canadian lawyers and those interested in hiring a lawyer will find useful.
- The BC Injury Law Blog by Erik Magraken is my final nomination for this year. Eric does an amazing job creating relevant content on a regular basis. He is also very active on social media which I love to see!
How To Vote for Your Favorite Canadian Law Blogs
1. Send a tweet with your vote using the hashtag #clawbies2012 on Twitter
2. Send Steve at Stem Legal an email with your vote
3. Pen a blog post sharing who you think are the most outstanding Canadian law blogs of 2012.