My good friend Natalie Alesi and I are hosting a Rocket Matter webinar titled Ethical Social Media Marketing for Lawyers: Tips and Strategies on June 20, 2013 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET. This is our second Rocket Matter webinar. We had a great time during the last one and this one is sure to be a blast.
This is a great webinar for attorneys and legal professionals who are currently using (or interested in using) social media for business development and want to learn more about ethical issues that may arise.
- Can lawyers friend a judge on Facebook?
- Is being connected to opposing counsel a problem?
- Can lawyers answer questions on Quora, LawPivot or Avvo?
- What constitutes dispensing advice on social channels?
- Can a lawyer advise a client in litigation to delete their profile?
- What do the rules and ethics opinions say about lawyers use of social media?
We’ll also discuss the latest social media tools you should be using to increase efficiency, and how to steer clear of embarrassing situations online. Do you have any other ethical questions you’d like answered during the webinar? Leave them in the comments below and Natalie and I will try and answer them. Registration is free and I promise it will be well worth your while. Look forward to seeing you there!