Does your law firm have a Business Page on Facebook? Are you happy with the results you’re getting? I look at a lot of Facebook pages, and 98% of the time, there is something that needs to be tweaked, or could be better.
Here’s a Law Firm Facebook Business Page checklist to put your firm in the 2% of perfect!
- Contact Info: Ensure that all of your contact information is up-to-date on the “About” page. According to research, “About” pages are incorrect 90% of the time so this is an easy way to get ahead.
- Message Function: Turn the “Message” feature on so that potential clients can contact you via your Facebook Page. You can set up automatic replies as well.
- Call-To-Action Button: Set up your call-to-action button. It’s located on your Cover Photo next to your profile picture. You can direct users to an app, a website, a video, etc.
- Services Page: Fill out the “Services” page and include all your practice areas. Be brief.
- Claim your custom Facebook URL. This means the Facebook URL will look like this: www.facebook.com/yourlawfirmname instead of a weird URL with a bunch of numbers and letters. Click here for detailed instructions.
- Facebook Apps: Add the Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Newsletter and/or Twitter tab to your Facebook Page. There are lots of cool apps for Facebook – spend some time researching them.
As I was writing this post I saw that there are approximately 70 things you can do to upgrade your Facebook Page so I’ll post more tips over the upcoming weeks.
Also, is there something you’d like me blog about? Please let me know in the comments section.