Facebook has once again changed the look and feel of personal Facebook pages. Read the announcement and activate your new profile here.
- New personal summary section. Displays your home city, current city, birthday, profession, languages you speak, etc.
- Your tagged photo’s are displayed directly under your summary. Note your privacy settings remain the same. You can easily hide photo’s by clicking the “x” when you roll over.
- Easily update your status and post pictures and links underneath your tagged pictures.
- Navigate your info, wall, photo’s, friends and notes in one central place.
- Revamped Info section where you can prominently display your interests as well as other information.
Take a look at my updated profile below to see how the new Facebook looks. What do you think? Do you like the changes? So far I think it’s no big deal.