Watch the first Family Law Facebook Live show in North America, the ‘Ask Andrew’ show, on October 20, 2016 at 8PM ET.
The ‘Ask Andrew’ show is hosted by my client, the managing partner of Feldstein Family Law Group, Andrew Feldstein. He’s known as the “most mentioned” lawyer in the media in Ontario making regular television and radio appearances. In fact, he was talking about the Brad/Angelina split today on NEWSTALK 1010! He’s the go-to lawyer for everything related to family law in the news.
Disclaimer: Although I’d love to take credit for the show, it was all Andrew’s idea. He was interested in live streaming long before I was.
The ‘Ask Andrew’ Show
- The show airs once per month on Facebook Live and YouTube Live.
- During the show, Andrew answers family law questions for free by phone, text, email and on Facebook via the comments section.
- You can find everything you need to know about the show here including disclaimers, tips, rules, etc.
- The show is produced by Rob Hix of Enlightened Audiovisual. Rob also produces my #LiveStreamer Facebook Live show. If you’re interested in live streaming and legal marketing, contact me here. We’ll discuss all of your questions/concerns and there’s no pressure – I thoroughly love talking about this stuff!
- Check out Rob’s Live Media Guide, the TV Guide for Facebook Live, to find shows you might be interested in (besides law too!).
It’s easy to watch the show. Visit Feldstein Family Law Group‘s Facebook Page at the above time and date to view the show. The show will automatically appear in the “Newsfeed” or middle column section.
Here’s a previous ‘Ask Andrew’ episode for your viewing pleasure. You can find more episodes here.