My new show, The Legal Streamer, is up and running on Facebook Live! My first guest was Mark C. Robins of LawyerLocate.ca and we discussed a number of interesting topics including:
- The power of word-of-mouth marketing
- Why lawyers are failing at social media
- How law schools are failing new lawyers
- Why Mark and Samantha hate the term ROI
- Online marketing versus offline marketing
- Social media myths
I haven’t transcribed the video as it’s thirty minutes long; however, if you would rather read a blog instead of watching a video, please let me know and I’ll ensure it’s done for the next video post.
How To Watch the “Legal Streamer” Shows
Like my Social Media for Law Firms Facebook Page and monitor the Events section. If you “Like” my page, the events should show up in your newsfeed. The current schedule is:
- August 23 at 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET – Interview with Mitch Jackson
- September 2 at 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET – Interview with Brian Cuban
The shows will air on Facebook Live which means all you need to do is visit my Facebook Page at the appropriate time and the live video will appear at the top of the newsfeed.