The kind folks at the Association of Intellectual Property Firms were kind enough to invite me to host a webinar on June 15, 2011 from 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDT titled “Social Media: A Perfect Business Development Match for Intellectual Property Professionals”.
The main topics include:
- Which social media platforms to use for the best results
- How to keep up to date in the ever changing world of social media
- How to find your clients online
- The downside of social media
- Intellectual Property and social media; why it’s a perfect match
- How to use social media prior to conferences to network more efficiently
There’s no charge for AIPF member attorneys or in house counsel/corporate managers. The cost is $100 per telephone line for non AIPF member practice attorneys. For membership information you can contact Lynda Dickey at email@example.com. You can register here.
Hope to see you there!