Guess what? My good friend Justin Brackett and I are doing a webinar together for the very first time on search engine optimization (SEO) for law firms. As you probably know, Justin and I have worked together on a variety of different projects and he agreed to join me on my very first Social Media for Law Firms webinar. And I didn’t have to bribe him.
I’ve designed these webinars to be fast, to the point and not boring (is that possible?). There’s not a lot of text on the slides as I want it to be more of a discussion. Justin and I tend to compete for attention and talk over each other so we’re both promising to refrain ourselves. This is going to be the first of many quick n’ easy webinars and I appreciate your feedback!
In 45 minutes, Justin Brackett and I will talk about how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) affects your law firm website’s functionality and popularity.
Webinar topics include:
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Why is Search Engine Optimization important to law firms?
- How law firms website can help or hinder Search Engine Optimization
- A checklist of action items you can do yourself to get started with Search Engine Optimization
The same webinar will be taking place twice on:
- October 30, 2012 at 1:30 pm ET
- November 1, 2012 at 1:30 pm ET
We look forward to seeing you there