The Social Media Examiner recently posted an article 7 Steps For a Successful Social Media Strategy and it included a cool picture I shared above.
Social Media is one of the latest marketing methods when it comes to business development for lawyers. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by all the hype and perhaps become discouraged.
The article included seven main points on how to create your strategy:
- Determine Your Goals and Objectives
- Research, Research, and Research Some More
- Create a Digital Rolodex of Contacts and Content
- Join the Conversation to Develop Relationships
- Strengthen Relationships
- Measure Results
- Analyze, Adapt, and Improve
I highly recommend reading this article if you haven’t created a strategy yet. It’s one of the best guides I’ve seen to date.