I don’t usually promote events but I’m a huge Social Media Examiner fan and I’m 100% confident this event will teach you methods to market your practice right away. Most of the social media strategies I use to market law firms are shared on their blog. The conference usually costs $697 but if you register by Friday, September 11, 2015 it costs $327 (and you can make two equal payments – one when you register and another 30 days later). Most law firm marketing events cost way more!
Here’s why you should register:
#1: Discover the best and newest ways to deploy and track social tactics
#2: Reduce your trial and error time
Why experiment with your social media marketing when you can fast-track your time to success? The experts at this event will empower you to focus on what really works (and prove to others it works).
#3: Improve your professional development at a low cost
Most conferences cost thousands of dollars for travel and lost work time while attending a physical event. Not at Social Media Success Summit, because it all happens online. Click here for pricing!
#4: Watch sessions live or at your own pace
All of our sessions are held online! You can attend live sessions or catch the video recordings, download audio files and study transcripts when your schedule permits.
#5: 66% of the social media instructors are published book authors!
These are the leading experts in the world. Here’s a sample:
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Mark Schaefer (author, Social Media Explained)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Christopher Penn (author, Marketing Blue Belt)
- Michael Stelzner (author, Launch)
- Neal Schaffer (author, Maximize Your Social)
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing)
- Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Melonie Dodaro (author, The LinkedIn Code)
Travel is NOT required! This is a fully online LIVE conference.
The conference costs $697 which means each session costs about $19. If you register by Friday September 11, 2015 the cost is $327 and you’ll save $370. AND, Social Media Explorer allows you to make a single payment of $327 or two equal payments of $167 (one now and one in 30 days).